With 30 years experience Adrian runs the Commercial Agency and Advisory business at Montagu Evans but retains a specialism in the Housing Sector in the UK.
Adrian leads and manages teams who are focused on the Industrial and Logistics, Retail and Leisure, Offices and Alternative Living (Student, Build to Rent, Senior Living) sectors with services built around all facets of advisory and transactional matters including investment, lease advisory, agency and Montagu Evans core specialism in planning and development.
Previously, Adrian has spent time in the US giving him invaluable insight into transatlantic practices, as well as the Far East, when he ran the Singapore and Hong Kong operations for a global property advisory firm.
Passionate, erudite and driven to extract the best from his teams and from each project he oversees, Adrian is an exceptional example of the entrepreneurial, self-starting breed of Partner at Montagu Evans.
- Key operational area of running the Commercial Agency and Advisory teams with a responsibility for all day to day leadership and management including the strategic direction and growth
- Key personal specialism on alternative use value and Housing Sector from the outset of the development cycle to the delivery of housing
- Advises Public and Private Sector landowners on housing lead alternative use
- Advises Real Estate Funds on asset management and value enhancement through planning gain and change of use strategies
- Significant experience on strategic consultancy and transactional advice relating to mixed-use residential led developments
- Leads professional team on multi million pound asset advisory, acquisition and disposal projects of investment, land and development opportunities for clients with values ranging from £10m – £500m including project management for planning gain.
- Workspace Plc
- Columbia Threadneedle
- CBRE Global Investors
- Transport for London (TFL)
- Berkeley Group
- Telford Homes
- Taylor Wimpey
- Regal London
- Central and Cecil