Moray College UHI Elgin, IV30 4JN
sq ft Investment
Sale - Freehold
Modern purpose built student accommodation.
- Excellent opportunity to acquire two purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) properties on an income strip.
- Located within the Moray and Highland regions of Scotland – Nairn and Dornoch – the sites offer strong communication links via the nearby A9 and A96 trunk roads.
- Each property provides 40-beds within cluster flats (38-beds) and studios (2-beds).
- Let to the University of the Highlands and Islands on 35 year lease terms, expiring in 2052, with no breaks.
- Total current passing rent of £280,028 following August 2018 RPI uplift.
- Both leases benefit from annual rent reviews on a RPI linked basis, subject to a collar of 0% and cap of 5%.
- Attractive running yield profile over the lease term.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £5,025,000 (exclusive of VAT) for the benefit of the income produced. A purchase at this level would provide an attractive net initial yield of 5.25% following an allowance for purchasers costs of 6.11%..
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.comMoray College UHI