Head of Retail and Leisure Sector Partner
With over 10 years experience, Nick specialises in the investment acquisition, disposal and development of out of town retail, leisure and supermarket assets throughout the UK.
Nick draws on his strong attention to detail to regularly identify unexploited added-value opportunities to maximise investment returns for his clients on the buying and selling side.
Nick’s track record covers a wide range of projects providing advice to institutions, property companies and occupiers. He adopts a highly proactive approach ensuring a smooth and swift transaction process.
- Retail warehouse investment acquisitions and disposals
- Leisure investment acquisitions and disposals
- Supermarket investment acquisitions and disposals
- Retail and leisure development funding and consultancy
- IRR cash flow and development appraisal analysis
- Investment strategy and asset business plans
Nick's featured projects
Sainsbury’s Beckenham re-developmentCBRE Global Investors
Leisure and Designer Outlet Sale and Asset ManagementAEG
Heanor Retail Park Successful Convenience RetailCBRE Global Investors
Supermarket Sale with Alternative UseCBRE Global Investors
Retail Park and Residential Alternative UseAberdeen Standard Investments