Dominic specialises in shopping centre and high street investment and has been involved with over £850 million of investment transactions. He focuses on sourcing, disposing and underwriting business plans for retail assets to maintain and maximise investment returns for his clients.
Dominic works closely with institutions, private equity investors, local authorities and property companies.
- Sourcing and underwriting of shopping centre, high street and leisure investments
- Disposal strategies for retail and leisure assets
- Financial cashflow modelling and development analysis
- Investment strategy, valuation advice and asset business plans
- Transaction management
- Aberdeen Standard Investments
- CBRE Global Investors
- Legal & General
- Bridges Ventures
- Palmer Capital
- Rosette Merchant Bank
- Brentwood Council
- Sedgemoor Council