Retail & Leisure
Specialising in shopping centre, high street retail portfolios and development, Adrian’s 30 years in property has resulted in immeasurable experience and a strong track record in the retail sector, specialising in investment, development, strategic advice as well as fund and joint venture structuring.
Since 2007 Adrian has bought or sold over 50 shopping centre investments, with a value totalling £2.6 billion.
Previously Adrian built and headed the UK retail investment teams at both Churston Heard and JLL.
- Retail investment acquisitions and disposals
- Retail development and regeneration
- IRR cash flow and development appraisal analysis
- Investment strategy and valuation advice
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Life Investments
- Henderson Global Investors
- Meyer Bergman
- Legal & General
- Lloyds Banking Group (LBG)
- Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC)
- Land Securities