With over 8 years’ experience in the development sector, Matthew advises a range of public and private sector clients on development viability, development land valuation, property market analysis, delivery structures and development partner procurement.
With a particular focus on public-private partnerships, Matthew utilises his expertise to help clients maximise return from their assets in the form of value, profit or regeneration outcomes. Matthew’s experience covers a breadth of sectors including residential, retail, leisure, offices and alternatives, and in a range of contexts from estate regeneration to town centres.
- Development viability appraisal and delivery models
- Public and private partnerships
- OJEU-compliant developer/investor partner procurement
- Estate regeneration
- Development feasibility and consultancy
- Watford Borough Council
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- Mole Valley District Council
- Wealden District Council