Head of Research & Strategic Insight
Jon Neale is the Head of Research & Strategic Insight at Montagu Evans, providing market analysis, social and economic insight and strategic advice to support the full spectrum of the partnership’s clients.
With almost 20 years of experience in real estate research and strategy, Jon applies his skills to a variety of challenges across the full range of real estate sectors and geographies. This ranges from working on questions around specific sites, buildings or portfolios to analysing wider socio-economic trends and their impacts on specific sectors.
He has carried out projects for many key players in the UK industry, including British Land, Brookfield, Hammerson and Lend Lease, and is a regular commentator on real estate issues in the press and at conferences and other events.
- Analysing socio-economic trends and their potential impacts on development projects and investment purchases
- Providing current market analyses that inform business decisions and wider strategies
- Identifying and combining data sources to guide management decisions
- Understanding wider trends in politics and policy in the build environment sphere
- Having a strong understanding of the real estate industry across all sectors and geographies