With 11 years of experience in the property sector, Bhavini now specialises in advising NHS bodies and stakeholders on a variety of matters, including land valuation, strategic estate matters, NHS business cases, land disposal and acquisition and general development consultancy.
Bhavini’s land agency disposal work involves working with clients to understand their objectives and to develop strategies that meet those objectives often in connection with constrained sites, which requires working with a consultant team (architects, planning consultants etc) to de-risk those constraints and provide clarity to the market.
Bhavini’s consultancy work draws on her past experiences, advising on anything from small infill sites in dense urban locations to urban extensions with significant infrastructure requirements in rural settings, which allows her to ask the right questions at the outset. Bhavini’s land agency experience also complements her consultancy work as it applies a real market view to her advice.
Bhavini is an RICS Registered Valuer and an RICS APC Assessor and regularly advises Montagu Evans and client graduates on their APC journey.
- Development consultancy
- Negotiating overage and clawback
- Land agency
- Feasibility studies
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Department of Health and Social Care
- The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Property Services Limited
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust