Andrew has over 20 years of experience with all types of property and a particular emphasis on healthcare assets. He acts for both public and private organisations, advising on leases, including rent reviews, lease renewals, extensions and re-gears, as well as agency advice. He is an RICS Registered Valuer and member of the Primary Care Premises Forum.
Andrew is currently leading a number of projects supporting NHS Property Services as well as acting for a number of other NHS Trusts and clients. He has extensive experience within the primary care market with a good understanding of the issues affecting healthcare infrastructure.
- National healthcare
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, extensions and re-gears
- Valuation and focused valuation advice
- Site finding and negotiations for health centre developments
- Investment agency
- NHS Property Services
- North East London Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
- Peabody Housing Association