This project was worked on by the following people, working in partnership from across our business…
Investment Disposal of One Thames Valley, Bracknell
Advised Clearbell Capital on the disposal of the freehold interest of this office-to-residential conversion opportunity to Seven Capital for £12,800,000, reflecting £170 per sq ft.
• Grade A office building comprising 75,293 sq ft NIA (85,056 sq ft GIA) arranged over ground and two upper floors around a central courtyard, with a full height glazed atrium in each wing and an expansive terrace at second floor level.
• 1 mile from Bracknell town centre, which has recently undergone substantial regeneration.
• 2.88 acre freehold site.
• Montagu Evans Planning delivered Permitted Development Rights (PDR) within 30 days of application for the conversion of the building to 130 residential units, with 2 car parking spaces per dwelling.
• There was also significant scope for a third storey extension to create an additional 30 units (160 units in total – STP).
• The sale was conditional upon provision of SANGS (Suitable Alternative Natural Green Space) land, which was delivered and sourced by Montagu Evans.
• Successful joint sale between Montagu Evans investment and residential land teams.
Housing, Local Government, Development Consultancy, Masterplanning, Regeneration, Viability
London Borough of Newham