This project was worked on by the following people, working in partnership from across our business…
- Chris Kerrison Surveyor, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Andrew Veitch Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Jonathan Best Partner, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Matthew Rickman Surveyor, Investment
- John Hulme Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Tom Paton-Smith Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
Advised Aberdeen Standard Investments on the sale of the long-leasehold interest of this industrial and trade park investment to Valor Real Estate Partners for £29,750,000, reflecting 4.02% NIY.
Westgate 40 comprises 130,364 sq ft across 12 industrial, automotive and trade units. Gross passing rent is £1,349,672 pa, reflecting an average of £12.57 psf.
There was collaboration with lease advisory in terms of a number of outstanding rent reviews including the headlease and Planning relating to some complicated title issues.