Advisory - Strategic Advisory
Sally is a Senior Advisor in the Strategic Advisory team where she works across projects which have socio-economic and place-based challenges as their focus.
She works with both private and public sector clients, supporting them to understand how their assets and development can support the achievement of positive social and economic outcomes and objectives, maximising benefits for a wider place and population.
Sally brings over 5 years of experience in the public sector having joined Montagu Evans from the London Borough of Lambeth where she gained skills in strategic urban regeneration, economic development and innovation, visions for placemaking, and working across partnerships to enact positive change across town centres and neighbourhoods.
- Understanding strategic aims and challenges and translating these into actions
- Economic development and regeneration
- Stakeholder engagement and partnership working
- HMT 5-Case Business Cases
- Greater London Authority
- East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Trust
- Network Rail
- Watkins Jones Group
- Commercial Estates Group