This project was worked on by the following people, working in partnership from across our business…
- Jonathan Best Partner, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Rob Asbury Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Chris Keen Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Lucy Turner Associate, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Kirill Malkin Associate, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Harriet Humphrey Senior Planner, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Lucy Battersby Planner, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
Montagu Evans are lead planning advisors across The Crown Estate’s Regional Portfolio covering more than 7 million sqft of retail and leisure space with an asset value of more than £2 billion. The portfolio comprises of 13 retail and shopping parks, 3 shopping centres, and 1 dedicated entertainment and leisure destination.
Montagu Evans work with The Crown Estate on their development and asset management initiatives to deliver innovative and evolving shopping and leisure destinations that consumers want, in the locations they like to visit.
Advising on new developments such as Rushden Lakes, Fosse Park West and Silverlink Point, asset management initiatives including at Gallagher Retail Park, Cheltenham and Aintree Shopping Park and devising long term portfolio wide planning and engagement strategies.
Subsequently, Montagu Evans provided lease advisory and market information on the potential alternative options for assets within Hereford. This resulted in a lease re-gear with the existing tenant, Tesco.
Retail & Leisure, Agency, Asset management, Investment, Lease advisory, Planning
KAIM, HANA, Quadrant Estates
Next projectView project