This project was also worked on by Tim Earl who is a Partner, specialising in Advisory, Advisory - Development.
Phased land acquisition to facilitate the delivery of a major rail infrastructure project (Thameslink) through Central London, including Farringdon, Blackfriars and London Bridge Stations, and the Borough Market Area.
The project involved:
- Negotiation of commitments in response to TWA order objections
- Valuations and purchases in response to Blight Notices
- Permanent acquisitions and claims for relocation/business closure and temporary acquisition of work sites
- Preparing expert evidence for Upper Tribunal proceedings
- Regeneration and development advice
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Route-wide Property Cost Estimate
Delivering 150 acquired interests with the handover of property interests delivered on time, land assembly costs on budget and the majority of claims resolved by agreement.