This project was also worked on by Jane Bradshaw who is a Partner, specialising in Development & Valuation Consultancy.
Phased acquisition of land to facilitate the delivery of a major rail infrastructure project through Central London including Farringdon, Blackfriars and London Bridge Stations, as well as the Borough Market Area.
The project involved:
- Negotiation of commitments in response to TWA order objections
- Valuations and purchases in response to Blight Notices
- Permanent acquisitions and claims for relocation/business closure and temporary acquisition of work sites
- Preparing expert evidence for Upper Tribunal proceedings
- Regeneration and development advice
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Route wide Property Cost Estimate
Delivering 150 acquired interests with the handover of property interests delivered on time, land assembly costs on budget and the majority of claims resolved by agreement.