Durning Hall London, E7 9AB
53,583 sq ft
Freehold Property to buy in London
Consented Residential Opportunity Adjacent to a Crossrail Station.
- Highly prominent development site adjacent to Forest Gate Crossrail station, with a 13 minute and 21 minute journey time directly to Liverpool Street and Bond Street respectively.
- Freehold site extending to 0.59 acres/ 0.24 ha.
- Full planning permission for the erection of buildings of up to 10 storeys accommodating 78 residential units (Use Class C3) alongside 541 sqm (GEA) retail floorspace (Use Class E) and 194 sqm (GEA) community use floorspace (Use Class E / F.1 / F.2) at ground floor [REF: 20/02849/FUL].
- The community hub will be handed back to the Vendor on a leasehold basis at a rent of £12.50 psf (£50,052 pa).
- The property currently comprises a community centre, hostel, retail and employment use with a total existing GIA of 53,583 sq ft.
- Vacant possession available on 12 months notice (including telecoms masts).
- Offers for the site are invited on an unconditional basis.