Managing Partner since 2015, Rob has overall responsibility for the direction and delivery of the firm’s strategy and vision. As head of the management committee he is responsible for overall business objectives, operations, risk management and financials. He is also expected to ensure the firm maintains the highest client standards and values and to play a leading role in developing future generations of partner.
Prior to becoming Managing Partner, Rob headed the firm’s valuation and development department and specialised in advice relating to commercial and residential development and investment. He did, and continues to, advise on investment risks related to value, complex property structures and their valuation consequences. Areas which have proven to be an invaluable part of business leadership with Rob’s expertise covering a breadth of market sectors in partnership with numerous property disciplines.
Having delivered five consecutive years of record results and revenue growth, Rob was recently re-elected for a second consecutive term as Managing Partner.
- Financial performance, business strategy and planning
- Development and investment valuation consultancy
- Commercial and residential property evaluations and appraisals
- Investment appraisals to banks and financiers
- Expert Witness
- Dukelease Properties
- CP Holdings
- Credit Agricole
- Osborne Property Group
- Manhattan Loft Corporation
- Diocese of Westminster
- Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Terrace Hill
- Whittington Hospital NHS Trust
- Catholic Trust for England & Wales
- Barclays Bank