Working in our busy Property Management Accounts Department, dealing with all aspects of client accounting and reporting.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Data entry – Client/Property/Tenant Input.
- Budget Input.
- Service Charge Reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Dealing with Client and Tenant Queries.
- Accurate Client and VAT reporting on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Tenant Recharges.
- Timely Rent Raising.
- Remitting Funds to Client.
- Liaising with Surveyors.
- Knowledge of TB accounting would be beneficial.
- Previous Property Management Experience Preferred.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid team working skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to work to deadlines.