Montagu Evans Believes…
Promoting skills and diversity – we aim to:
- increase recruitment from non-cognate backgrounds;
- improve equality and diversity of gender, BAME and LGBTQ community throughout the partnership; and
- deliver a talent development programme which establishes long term relationships with students from under-represented backgrounds.
Wellbeing of our people – we aim to:
- create an environment where people can always prioritise their wellbeing;
- offer competitive benefits that support our people and their work / life balance and interests; and
- deliver a learning and development programme to promote and maintain priority of wellbeing and mental health.
Protecting our environment – we aim to:
- commit to reducing, reusing and recycling through regular education programmes;
- commit to delivering ISO 14001 sustainability standard; and
- consistently measure and reduce our travel/CO2 omissions.
To create healthy and happy places – we aim to:
- commit to deliver healthy places;
- ensure involvement in influential government and private sector networks to encourage debate and change; and
- ensure to support and maintain education of “green” schemes and assets across the UK.
“We believe everyone should have access to safe and secure homes”
Which is why our Partners and employees have nominated to support two charities which embody exactly that:
Habitat for Humanity (London)
Habitat for Humanity are a humanitarian organisation established in 1976 focused on long-term development, aid and poverty alleviation. Their mission is to build a safe enviornment where families and communities can thrive. Their objectives being “access to safe, decent and affordable housing is a basic human right that should be available to everyone”.
Our fundraising efforts support the refurbishment of one of their Housing for Women’s Refuges projects in London for women fleeing domestic violence.
Ronald McDonald House (Scotland)
Ronald McDonald Homes works with families who are supporting children who require specialist medical care by providing free ‘home away from home’ accommodation at children’s hospitals across the UK, enabling families to stay close to their child and maintain a degree of normal family life.
We are working with Ronald McDonald House to develop a variety of initiatives for fundraising events and activities and to facilitate volunteer opportunities for our Glasgow and Edinburgh offices at the Ronald McDonald House at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow and, when it is completed later in 2018, the Ronald McDonald facility at the Royal Hospital for Children in Edinburgh.