The development is located on the main A630 Wheatley Hall Road - adjacent to British Land's popular Wheatley Centre Shopping Park (M&S, Next, Asda, Argos) and opposite Riverdale Park residential development (600 new homes under construction). It is approximately 1 mile north east of Doncaster town centre and 3 miles from junction 4 of the M18 motorway. Wheatley Hall Road provides one of the main arterial routes into Doncaster town centre and is popular with retailers, motor dealers and trade operators.
- Prominent trade park development adjacent to British Land’s popular Wheatley Centre Shopping Park
- Daily average passing traffic of 25,000 vehicles.
- Frontage to Wheatley Hall Road
- Existing occupiers include Topps Tiles, Formula One Autocentres, Tile Giant, Electric Center and GSF Car Parts.
- Canopied glazed pedestrian entrance
- Plenty of on site parking (135 car spaces available)
Click here for video footage of the property >