Edinburgh with a resident population of approximately 490,000 and catchment in excess of 1,000,000 is the Capital of Scotland and the sixth largest financial centre in Europe. 60% of Scotland’s population lies within one hour’s drive of the City which is both the seat of the Scottish Parliament and Scottish Government.
South Gyle is located on the Western periphery of the City. The area benefits from excellent communication links to the A720 City Bypass and its junctions with the M8 Motorway and the A8 providing direct access to the M9 and A90/M90. Edinburgh Airport which now handles 9 million passengers a year is only 5 minutes drive away via the A8.
- EPC to be confirmed upon completion
- Minimum 6m eaves height to underside of haunch
- 3 phase power supply and connectivity to mains gas, water and drainage
- Power floated concrete floors
- Walls constructed of a combination of brick, block work and profiled metal cladding
- Profiled metal sheet roof incorporating approximately 10% translucent light panels
- Electrically operated insulated sectional ‘up and over’ doors providing vehicular access
- Glazed pedestrian entrance
- Generous secure communal yard with vehicle and cycle parking
- Enclosed by metal palisade fencing and security gates