The Newbridge area is located only 8 miles west of Edinburgh city centre and 2 miles west of Edinburgh Airport.
More specifically Newbridge One is located off Cliftonhall Road and is strategically situated within Newbridge providing easy access to the main interchange connecting the M8 and M9 motorways. Immediate access to the motorway networks means that Glasgow is only 35 miles away and Stirling only 25 miles.
The units are constructed to a high standard to include the following specification:
- Clear span steel portal frame construction
- Attractive barrel vaulted roof, incorporating 10% translucent panels
- Minimum clear eaves height of 6m
- High quality insulated cladding
- Minimum floor loadings of 40 kN per sq m
- Dedicated car parking