Seven Hills Business Park is prominently situated in Sighthill Industrial Estate. Completion is scheduled for Autumn 2019
A total of 76,000 sq ft of speculative space is being built at Seven Hills Business Park, which spans 5.5 acres. Units range from 3,360 to 14,700 sq ft, with the opportunity to combine units to from a single unit of up to 30,165 st ft. The development is due for completion in Autumn 2019.
The units will benefit from a specification as follows;
- Minimum 6m eaves to underside of haunch
- 3 phase power supply (up to 69kVA supply) and connectivity to telecommunications and mains gas, water and drainage
- Ducting to all units for fibre connection. BT, Vodafone & Virgin Media all offer fibre connections to site
- Floor loading of 35KN/m at ground floor level
- 2m high block walls under profile metal cladding
- Profile metal sheet roof incorporating 10% translucent light panels
- Electrically operated roller shutter doors providing vehicular access
- 1st floor office space in units 4, 5 & 14
- Secure site with communual yard and security gate
- Dedicated yard space for Unit 14
For drone video footage click here >
Seven Hills Business Park - May 2019 Progress from Seven Hills Business Park on Vimeo.