Titan Industrial Estate Grays, RM17 5DU
sq ft Industrial
TITAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IS AN EDGE OF TOWN CENTRE URBAN REGENERATION OPPORTUNITY IN GRAYS, ESSEX.
- The site is owned Freehold and extends to approximately 35 acres (14 hectares) set within a former quarry.
- Grays town centre is within 0.5 miles.
- Frequent train services to London Fenchurch Street (36 minutes) making for an ideal commuter and PRS location.
- Written representations have been made to Thurrock Council for over 1,000 units. The housing need in this location is signifcant.
- Masterplan for circa 750 units comprising 50% housing and 50% ﬂats is in progress.
- Considered suitable for a mixture of Residential and Commercial uses.
- Full suite of technical information including geotech, environmental and ecological surveys.
- Offers are invited on a unconditional basis in excess of £50m representing only £1.43m per acre, on ﬂexible payment terms.