Heart Of Mitcham Mitcham, CR4 3HG
sq ft Development
The Heart of Mitcham is a rare town centre residential development opportunity with the ability to deliver c.400 units.
- The eastern site is Elbrook Cash and Carry (Site A) and is owned Freehold and Long Leasehold (999 years). It measures approximately 1.72 acres (0.7ha).
- The western site is a Neighbouring Cash & Carry (Site B) owned Freehold and extends to approximately 1.53 acres (0.62ha).
- The combined site is situated less than 0.25 miles from Mitcham town centre.
- Ideal commuter and Help to Buy location.
- Signifcant potential for redevelopment as per indicative scheme providing for c. 290,000 sq ft (NIA) residential and c. 11,500 sq ft employment space subject to gaining the necessary consents.
- Highly positive planning policy position with no specifc planning designations hindering residential redevelopment.
- Wider masterplan potential.
- Subject to planning and unconditional oﬀers are invited for Elbrook Cash & Carry alone, the Neighbouring Cash & Carry, as well as both the sites combined.
- Guide price of £27.5m