Mecca Bingo Dundee, DD4 8JX
35337 sq ft Investment
The site extends to a total of 3.37 acres reﬂecting a low site coverage of c.21%.
- The property comprises a purpose built bingo hall extending to 3,281 sq.m. (35,337 sq.ft.) with 223 car spaces, let to Mecca Bingo Ltd (D&B rating of 5A1)
- The site extends to a total of 3.37 acres reflecting a low site coverage of c.21%.
- There has been significant investment in Dundee in recent times which forms part of a wider, longer term plan to regenerate and reinvent itself as a national cultural centre and hub
- Other occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Wickes Extra, McDonalds, ASDA, Pets at Home, Bensons for Beds and Archers Sleep Centre
- Heritable Interest (Scottish equivalent of English Freehold)
- Tenant has recently refurbished and agreed a new 10 year extension to their existing lease
- Let to Mecca Bingo Ltd subject to a schedule of condition at £319,864 per annum (£9.05 per sq.ft.) until September 2031 (12 years unexpired)
- Located in a well-established out of town retail and leisure zone on the North East side of Dundee city centre. Directly adjacent to Kingsway East Leisure Park which is anchored by Odeon Cinema (who have recently committed to a 10 year extension to their existing lease)