This project was worked on by the following people, working in partnership from across our business…
- John Hulme Head of Industrial and Logistics Sector Partner, Commercial Agency and Advisory
- Kirill Malkin Associate, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Matthew Rickman Surveyor, Investment
- Harriet Humphrey Senior Planner, Planning, Historic Environment & Townscape
- Chris Kerrison Surveyor, Commercial Agency and Advisory
Montagu Evans advised Prologis on the purchase of this asset for £34.5m, equating to a Net Initial Yield of 3.19. In addition, planning advice was given in relation to the purchase of the site, and is now advising Prologis on its future development options.
The depth of relationships across the firm also identified our lease advisory team had undertaken a rent review on the property for the previous owners, providing unique rental advice on this distinct asset which had a 90m deep yard.
Teignbridge District Council