This project was also worked on by Jon Bradburn who is a Partner, specialising in Planning & Heritage.
Montagu Evans are the lead Estates Services advisor on all estates management and transactional work for this large government department extending to over 200 properties throughout England and Wales; including standard commercial premises and large specialist scientific and agricultural complexes.
Benefits driven from this project included:
- Improved existing data and e-PIMS records through inspection of key sites, due diligence leases and property information
- Secure web-based financial reporting
- Better communication, tenant engagement and tenant helpline 24/7
- Achieved £4.26m rate savings, reduced estate to 180 buildings
- Generated £40m capital receipts and reduced 36% floor space
"Montagu Evans continue to play a key role in providing estates professional services and valuation advice. We particularly like that their approach provides client with direct access to partners who are active surveying practitioners. This ensures we have the involvement of experienced and knowledgeable partners providing active oversight of our transactional and advisory work. The partners are equally accessible to my staff as they are to me, open to challenge, listen to client needs and seek to engage constructively to find property solutions."