Retail & Leisure
Rob works with clients to enhance the capital and rental values of their retail and leisure holdings, through effective asset management, retail agency and development. He provides strategic advice to property companies, trader developers and institutional clients on everything from land assembly and acquisition to scheme layout, tenant mix and rental/investment value.
Rob also advises a number of retail and leisure landlords on asset management initiatives aimed at improving the value of their investments, such as extensions, refurbishments and tenant engineering.
With over 20 years of experience, Rob brings in depth expertise spanning retail units and warehouse units for national retailers, retail parks and food superstores.
Previous roles include Director at Savills and Partner at Cushman and Wakefield.
- Landlord scheme leasing and asset management
- Occupier acquisitions and disposals
- Land assembly and acquisition
- Scheme layout design and configuration
- Occupier demand, tenant mix and leasing
- Rental and investment value
- Aberdeen Standard
- CBRE Global Investors
- LSH Investment Management
- KKR/Quadrant Estates
- Knight Frank Investors
- Legal & General Investment Management
- Boots the Chemists
- Next Plc.
Rob's featured projects