Paul advises a range of clients on a variety of developments and major mixed-use schemes; from the redevelopment of an operational hospital for healthcare, education, retail and residential uses to advising on the development of a site in a conservation area which included five listed buildings.
Paul’s considerable experience means he’s often asked to appear as an Expert Witness at major public inquiries covering a range of areas including planning, compulsory purchase and transport and works act orders. He has also provided expert advice in relation to compensation proceedings. He has a particular interest in public inquiries in relation to major planning applications, CPOs, TWAOs and local development plans.
- Development land
- Mixed-use and town centres
- Retail warehousing, food stores and shopping centres
- Major mixed-use developments
- Technical planning advice
- Planning policy advice and advocacy
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- NHS Property Services
- Anderson Group
- Quinn Estates
- Department for Education