Montagu Evans has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Estate Management Services (EMS) RM6168 framework, securing a place on all six Lots.
In its third term on the framework, the partnership has secured places on the National Lot 1 Total Estate Management, and a further five specialist Lots including:
- Lot 1 – Total Estate Management – covers estate management, agency & lease management, surveying & strategic advice, valuation & CPO and business rates
- Lot 2 – Estate (Property) Management – asset management, landlord & tenant management, service change management and treasury services
- Lot 3 – Agency and Lease Management – acquisition, disposal, rent reviews, lease breaks & expiries, lease re-gears and dilapidations
- Lot 4 – Surveying and Strategic Advice – strategic asset management plans, estate strategies, building surveys and environmental surveys
- Lot 5 – Valuation and Compulsory Purchase Orders – Red Book valuations, other asset valuations and CPO
- Lot 6 – Business Rating Services – administration, payment management and appeals
Extending to all public sector property across central and local government, health, education and the emergency services, the framework can be drawn on by most UK public sector bodies when commissioning real estate consultancy. Its wide range of professional services can help clients reduce running costs, release capital and support government policies such as Levelling up, Net Zero Carbon and Smarter Working. Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2020/21 CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.04bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Alan Harris, Partner at Montagu Evans, said: “Frameworks like this are invaluable for helping public sector bodies manage their real estate more effectively, offering pre-approved specialists with a track record of high-quality delivery and the ability to bring together bespoke teams to meet specific challenges.”
“This is the third time running that Montagu Evans has secured a place on framework, testament to the calibre of our specialists and collaborative approach. With a longstanding focus on public sector consultancy and recognised ability to facilitate public private partnerships, we have been able to help a number of organisations over the last four years, including the Government Property Agency, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Department for Education, NHS Property Services, Transport for London, the Metropolitan Police and a number of local authorities.”
“We remain focussed on growing this area of the partnership, and will be investing in our teams and people to provide additional insight and resources to develop our relationships further.”