- To manage, onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within the GPA portfolio. The focus will be dependent on the progress of the onboarding pipeline.
- Visit sites within the portfolio to carry out both an external and internal inspection of the premises.
- To review, record and provide recommendations on lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a superior level of service and delivering our clients vision for its office portfolio.
- To have ownership of critical dates for reporting to the client and support the onboarding lead in flagging risks and opportunities to the Client
- Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs.
- To provide a service that supports efficient upscaling, value for money, good practice and that health and safety and risk management are adhered to
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To provide management expertise to the onboarding portfolio.
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies, complete the master data template.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Keep the database up to date using the agreed Change Control Process.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all relevant statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required..
- Prepare and complete standard occupational agreements MOTOs and TOAs.
- Manage all critical dates in the occupational agreements to resolution.
- Identify all income and costs across the portfolio to support accurate forecasting.
- Ensure timely resolution of tenant / client queries including debt collection.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate
- To provide specialist support to delivery teams in meeting their deadlines including the preparation of reports and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation, control and management of the estate budget and project holding costs
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
- To provide any necessary support to other team members as reasonably requested
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Property management experience.
- Experience in onboarding, due diligence and writing reports.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and organised
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management
- Health & Safety awareness
- Working knowledge of Property Management Software (Preferably Horizon)
- Structured client reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
- Working within the public sector
- Office experience and knowledge.
- Clean driving licence