This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with an experienced and diverse background in professional services to join an ambitious property consultancy firm. The successful candidate will have the experience and confidence to drive the development and implementation of the firm’s Housing and Alternative Living Sector marketing and BD strategy. They will have a close working relationship with the Head of Housing and supporting Partner leads as well as the Head of Marketing and wider BD & Marketing team including Marketing Manager, Senior Bids Exec, Senior Graphics Designer, Bids Exec and Assistant.
The role will deliver on all BD and communications specific to the Housing and Alternative Living Sector including B2B relationships and opportunities, pitching and client documents and organising marketing focussed events and PR. The role will be responsible for the development, planning, delivery and measurement of the Sector marketing plan within budget and aligned to strategy.
The individual will need strong interpersonal skills, project management skills, be an excellent communicator and confident collaborating with key stakeholders inside and outside the firm to ensure activities are on message, deliver on objectives and where relevant coordinated across sectors such as Healthcare, Town Centres and London .
We are looking for someone who will be able to demonstrate a track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, a solid understanding of the marketing and business development mix resulting in measureable commercial success.
- Delivering Housing and Alternative Living marketing and BD plans.
- Internal stakeholder engagement and cross working opportunities.
- Developing B2B network and client relationships.
- Pitching and client presentations.
- Communications and profile.
- Market and competitor research.
Main Duties, Responsibilities, Accountabilities
- Developing marketing strategies, recommending and gaining commitment to where marketing investment should be focused to generate maximum output.
- Establish and deliver campaigns focused on Housing and Alternative Living sectors – identifying relevant cross over opportunities with London, Town Centre and Healthcare sectors:
– Create written and engaging thought pieces.
– Profile within relevant media channels.
– Creativity and delivery of pitches and campaigns relevant to the audience.
– Bring a client voice and perspective into all we do and the relevance/impact of communications.
– Respond to business / client opportunities.
– Uses the most effective combination of marketing channels, generate best results with clear KPI’s in alignment with sector strategy.
– Support and participate in focused B2B network and nurturing potential target or key retained clients.
– Monitor and measure impact of all marketing and BD activity delivered internally and externally to provide regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
– Research and gather information on the sector, competitors, clients and opportunities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a hands-on approach.
- A self-starter, positive can-do attitude and an ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organised and can prioritise tight or conflicting demands: stays calm under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of a tasks, delivers on time and good attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing copy for client facing documents.
- Creative in finding solutions to a client’s problems and able to visualise alternative ways of presenting information.
- Strong document production skills (MS Word, Power Point).
- Collaborative approach and excellent knowledge of the marketing and business development mix.
- Commercially minded.
- Takes personal pride in delivery: strives for excellence and to be best-in-class.
- Experience in property / housing not essential but preferred.