This is an exciting new firm wide role to work within the HR team, reporting to the Head of HR. The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all phases of the recruitment of new Partners, Associates,Senior Surveyors / Senior Planners, Surveyors / Planners, Graduates and Business Services staff.
The objective of the role is to provide an excellent quality recruitment service to the firm at every stage of the recruitment process. This involves providing recruitment administrative support to line managers and the firm, from managing and maintaining the Recruitment tracker, to supporting candidates on their journey from application through to their first day. You will be working closely with the firm and external Recruiters to deliver an exceptional experience to our candidates.
The successful candidate will work as a collaborative and effective member of the HR team and provide a professional service to both internal line managers and external recruiters. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start their career in Recruitment within a fast-growing and progressive property firm.
About the role:
- Liaise with all departments as required on recruitment needs.
- Assist line managers with recruitment activities, including the drafting of job advertisements and selection of appropriate job boards.
- Assist with drafting Job Descriptions.
- Ensure the Website and LinkedIn are kept up to date with any vacancies.
- Monitor the Job Application Inbox and ensure to respond to all emails received in a timely manner.
- Escalate any queries as necessary.
- Liaise with external recruiters and ensure appropriate fees are agreed before candidates are sought.
- Assist line managers with an initial CV sift to ensure candidates meet the minimum requirements of the role.
- Ensure the recruitment tracker is kept up to date.
- Ensure CV’s and Applications are kept in line with GDPR requirements.
- Keep line managers up to date with new applications and send to them in a timely manner.
- Liaise with candidates / external recruiters and internal diaries to arrange interviews.
- Ensure suitable meeting rooms are booked for interviews.
- Give feedback to candidates and recruitment consultants.
- Seek approval for salary/benefit offers from Salco before offers are sent out.
- It would desirable to have recruitment experience in the Property Sector along with:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High service delivery skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Willing to undertake research to enhance knowledge of HR, with a particular emphasis on current and up and coming legislation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team