We are looking for talented, ambitious and personable planners to join our planning and development team. Within this team we provide commercial planning and development advice to many of the country’s leading developers, financial institutions and landowners.
We are looking for exceptional people at the beginning of their career to join our expanding planning team. The role will offer the right candidate a great career opportunity to work within a busy and growing team, exceptional experience and training as well as the opportunity for meaningful future advancement in a successful partnership.
In return, we can offer a competitive remuneration package, experience in a position offering early responsibility with a strong client focus, and excellent career prospects which are only limited by your ambition.
About the role
- RTPI and/or RICS (P&D) accredited qualification
- Recently qualified or will be due to qualify soon (MRTPI)
- 1-3 years of planning experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing ability
- Keen interest in planning and development
- An ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent experience of communication and client interfacing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High service delivery skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Committed and organised
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages