- To manage, onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within the GPA portfolio. The focus will be dependent on the progress of the onboarding pipeline
- Visit sites within the portfolio to carry out both an external and internal inspection of the premises.
- To review, record and provide recommendations on lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a superior level of service and delivering our clients vision for its office portfolio.
- To have ownership of critical dates for reporting to the client and support the onboarding lead in flagging risks and opportunities to the Client
- Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs.
- To provide a service that supports efficient upscaling, value for money, good practice and that health and safety and risk management are adhered to.
- Oversee and manage these activities with other members of the team.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To provide and oversee management expertise to the onboarding portfolio and onboarding process.
- Client Liaison – Attend client management and project meetings and provide the client with asset overview, operational updates and recommendations where necessary. Ensure the client is happy with the reporting and response time frames.
- To carry out and oversee detailed due diligence to facilitate the on boarding of new properties and portfolios including the completion of detailed data inputs to ensure that the client’s database is fully updated and accurate.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Keep and ensure the database up to date using the agreed Change Control Process.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Liaise with the relevant teams to ensure that all relevant statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare and complete standard occupational agreements including MOTOs and TOAs.
- Manage and oversee all critical dates in the occupational agreements to resolution.
- Identify all income and costs across the portfolio to support accurate forecasting. Support the forecasting team and the client’s finance team to provide accurate forecasts for the portfolio.
- Ensure timely resolution of tenant / client queries including debt collection.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Assist in the preparation, control and management of the estate budget and project holding costs
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
To provide any necessary support to other team members as reasonably requested
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATION
- Proven track record in commercial property management.
- Experience of conducting due diligence on properties or portfolios.
- Lease management
- Attention to detail
- Service Charge management
- Health & Safety awareness
- Leadership & motivational skills
- IT Skills
- Structured client reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
- Minimum of 2 years post APC
- Awareness of public sector
- Clean driving licence