We are seeking to appoint an ambitious professional to join a busy practice of established professionals in the Planning and Development Department in London. This opportunity is in with our sector-leading Heritage and Townscape team, providing advice on a wide range of high-profile projects where contextual analysis, design and visual impact are critical to the planning process.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Previous private sector experience (as in experience of large and complex projects);
- Familiarity with London and its planning policies;
- Experience of tall and major developments;
- Any experience of working with visualisation, verified views and virtual urban modelling is welcome; to note, Montagu Evans does not produce such imagery. We work closely with industry leaders;
- Any additional duties as reasonably requested.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Strong attention to detail.
- High service delivery skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work efficiently.
- Core technical expertise.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in this specialist field, with a postgraduate qualification in any one or more of the following: Urban Design, Conservation, Planning, Landscape Planning.
- You may already hold or are working towards chartered membership of a professional body or have other professional accreditation.