The role is to offer clerical and administrative support to a Regional team within our GPA Property Management team. The role will cover all aspects of Property Administration and contribute to the service that we deliver to GPA ensuring we meet their expectations.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assisting GPA Regional Property Management team with day-to-day Management administration and assistance.
- Dealing with queries from GPA, their clients and third parties.
- Working with other departments and teams within Montagu Evans.
- Liaising with departments within GPA to deliver key information / data.
- Drafting documentation based on standard documentation and tracking the completion of all documentation for the team.
- Compiling and managing spreadsheets for the team.
- Completing database (Horizon) forms.
- Responding to database (Horizon) queries.
- Helping to manage deadlines and delivery of work streams.
- Setting up meetings and being responsible for communications.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Experienced user of IT systems and Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and general formatting
- Diary management and experience organising complex schedules
- Mature and professional approach, confident in taking initiative to problem-solving
- Controlling and monitoring even workload, experienced in meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills