Working in our busy Property Management Accounts Department, assisting with all aspects of Accounts Payable.
Main Duties, Responsibilities, Accountabilities:
- Provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of all processing and payment of invoices through the purchase ledger system.
- Checking invoices are addressed and coded correctly.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
- Processing high volume of supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing weekly BACS payments.
- Dealing with all supplier queries.
- Filing invoices.
- Additional ad hoc work within the department.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualification:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid team working skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work to deadlines.