- Provide best practice account management and coordination across multiple teams
- Act as facilitator for the senior members of the team.
- Management the account internal governance, providing quality management information and reports
- Coordination of key data to provide reporting to the client to on the performance of the portfolio and the instruction.
- Thorough understanding of the contract and key performance indicators.
- Calculate, track and project fee income.
- Provide management tools to the Asset management team to facilitate efficient working.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare and organise annual reporting calendar and account reviews, manage and ensure accurate and timely delivery of meeting agendas / minutes.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with the senior team to maintain overall visibility of all major projects or market developments that may affect strategic planning for the client.
Manage the KPI and CPIs for the contract and report on performance at monthly contract meetings.
- Interface between all parties involved in the GPA instruction.
- Maintain excellent communication with the client personnel, manage and monitor diary invitations to corporate hospitality events run by the partnership.
- Review, manage and maintain ShareFile site / online interface and assume responsibility for all communications on the account, both internal and external including all necessary material for client meetings, and other governance meetings.
- Liaise with the data management team to ensure integrity of data output for KPI reporting.
- Identify, calculate, track and project fee income.
- Track Purchase Orders and issue POs
- Support management of Supply Chain activities
- Undertake other general administration tasks as & when necessary including managing travel requirements and monitoring and reporting travel budget against actuals; source technology requirement of the team including telephony.
- Additional responsibility for holiday tracking, expense management, meeting room bookings if required.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent excel and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and organised
- Property Management Experience