Applications are now open!
Graduates like you are essential to our business, playing an important role in our legacy.
It's your talent and drive that will keep this firm going for years to come, working with some of the leading Partners in the industry known for their personal approach to developing and nurturing talent - it's why we were voted the Best Place to Work by Property Week (2018)!
Graduate recruitment is now closed
- Applications Open: Monday 10th September 2018.
- Applications Close: Friday 9th November 2018.
Come and join our friendly team!
Countdown to application closing date
Why Montagu Evans?
- Be part of one of the UK’s longest trading and most established property advisory practices - working within the private, public and charity sectors nationwide
- Many of our Partners joined a Graduates, showing a clear progression path for those with real ambition
- Dedicated mentor and supervisor assigned to each Graduate for the duration of their 2 year training - resulting in a 100% pass rate for APC's in 2018!
- Great personal accountability within an entrepreneurial culture. You will have exposure to some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects in the UK today
- Voted in Property Week's Top UK Agency with "honourable mention" following a £48 million turnover in 2017/18 a 15% increase
- Annual conferences, away days and socials offer a platform to really get to know people throughout the firm, to team build, learn and strengthen relationships
"People know each other and social events encourage this. The graduate programme provides experience and support to get professionally qualified at the earliest opportunity. The company Is autonomous and staff are encouraged to take advantage of this to develop their careers."
Anonymous feedback from Property Week's 2018 Best Places to Work
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive starting salary
- Discretionary annual Bonus Scheme
- 26 days paid holiday. Rising to 28 days after 5 years complete service
- Payment of fees for RICS Registration and APC Assessment
- APC Training seminars and workshops
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance (on qualification)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Office based sports & wellbeing initiatives
Who do we look for?
- A minimum 2.1 degree obtained or predicted in a RICS or RTPI accredited undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Practical and relevant work experience
- Commercially aware and astute individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in the property industry
We build strong, high performing, diverse teams by recruiting a variety of people with different experiences - personality above all is valued so bring your best self.
The general graduate application process for our September 2019 will open in September 2018. Important Dates:
• Applications Open: Monday 10th September 2018
• Applications Close: Friday 9th November 2018
Applicants applying as planning graduates should respond, with an application form, their CV and covering letter/email explaining how their experience would match our expectations.
To Apply, click on the following Link:
All CVs that are submitted before the application deadline will be considered by our Graduate Recruitment team, and successful candidates will be invited for a first round interview.
Following the initial interview stage, selected candidates will be invited to a second round interview, after which offers will be made.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.