In a more uncertain political and economic climate, organisations are seeking increased flexibility from their property assets to assist their businesses.
The greatest business innovators are those who understand performance occurs when an organisation identifies the importance of their property, its strengths and weaknesses and integrates property with their workforce, modern technology and finance.
We work with our clients to align their business needs and objectives to a relevant property strategy. We do this by providing our clients with solutions based advice rather than a transactionally-driven service, founded on a 360° understanding of property, construction and business.
Working across both private and public sectors including the manufacturing industry, education, logistics and offices, we have advised a variety of clients such as Stagecoach, Heineken UK Ltd, Tullow Oil, Jaguar Land Rover, NHS, Johnson Matthey and BT.
We are regularly commended for our proactive, innovative solutions which are tailored to specific business requirements. We can act as a full service partner or provide ad hoc services to complement your in-house capabilities.
- Property Board Reviews
- Strategic Estate and Asset Reviews
- Estate/Portfolio Strategies
- Consolidation, Replacement and Expansion Advice
- Property Asset Management
- Merger and Acquisition Property Due Diligence
- Valuation and Rating
- Lease Advisory and Rent Reviews
- Site Selection and Assembly
- Transaction Management and Consultancy
- Cost Consultancy
- Space Planning
- Capital Allowances
- Economic Property Research
- Location Modelling and Stay/Go Studies
- Town and Country Planning
- Feasibility Studies/Appraisals and Financial Modelling
- Empty Property Management
- Service Charge Assessment/Management
- Sale and Leaseback Advice
- Change Management and Agile Working
- Project Management/monitoring
- Life Cycle costing