Gatwick 33 is a highly prominent, high quality warehouse/logistics development situated less than a mile to the south of Gatwick Airport, and only 4 miles from Junction 10 of the M23.
The development is rare in being a self-contained building on its own secure site. The unit is located close to the newly constructed Acorn Retail Park, the established County Oak Retail Park and adjacent to a Tesco. Other nearby occupiers in the area include Elekta, DPD, CAE, Welland Medical, Virgin Atlantic, Thales, Boeing, Wickes/Travis Perkins and many more.
- 10.5m minimum internal clear eaves height
- 24hr unrestricted access
- 50kN/m2 minimum floor loading
- 3 surface level loading doors
- First floor fitted office
- LED motion sensitive lighting to offices
- EPC "A" Rating
- BREEAM very good