The property is located in the desirable 'Park District', West of Glasgow City Centre, prominently situated on the corner of Woodside Place and Woodside Crescent. This location comprises predominantly Victorian townhouses in a
mixture of office and residential uses.
The property has immediate access to Glasgow Charing Cross Railway Station and the M8 Motorway. In addition, it has excellent access to Finnieston's array of bars and restaurants. Due to this accessibility, connectivity and desirable location, the Park District is popular with professional firms and consultants alike.
The property comprises a three storey blonde sandstone Victorian Town house. The available suite has been refurbished to provide newly painted walls and new carpets and has access to communal kitchen and WC facilities. Occupiers also benefit from access to the private gardens adjacent to the property.
- All inclusive rental available
- Open plan office in traditional townhouse
- Refurbished office space
- Perimeter trunking
- Dedicated secure car parking available
- Fibre optic broadband connection available
- Access to private gardens adjacent to the property
- Benefits from natural daylight from three sides
- Office furniture can be made available by separate negotiation