A rare opportunity to acquire the heritable interest in a prime long-income mixed use investment on an iconic glasgow retail street.
The sauchiehall building has an outstanding weighted average unexpired lease term certain of 15.8 years, with 83% of the income secured to tenants with adun & bradstreet rating of 5a1 or 5a2.
- No.1 Promis Retail Ranking
- 842,000 Promis shopping population
- £10,08bn total catchment spend
- 1.84m Promis primary catchment population
- 3rd largest city
- £1.3bn city deal, Scotland's first and largest
- £19.6bn GVA (2015) - largest economy in Scotland