Josh specialises in the provision of rating valuation and liability advice.
Josh is a Partner within Montagu Evans’s Rating Department and provides rating valuation and liability advice to landlord and occupier clients within both the Private and Public Sector. Josh has a particular focus on assessments in London, the North East and the East of England.
He has cross-sector experience from the bulk classes of office, retail and industrial property to more specialised property types including Car Supermarkets, Bus Garages, Renewable Energy, Hospitals, Health Centres, Ambulance Stations, Development Sites and major Infrastructure Projects.
He has chaired a number of RSA Town Committees, coordinating and leading discussions on town centre retail values with the VOA and is currently involved in sector-specific Agent/VOA coordination in advance of the 2017 Revaluation and led discussions on a number of Mayfair office locations
- Honorary Secretary of the Rating Surveyors’ Association (RSA)
- Committee Member of the London Rating Network (LRN)
- RICS Rating Diploma Holder (Dip Rating)
- British Property Federation (BPF) - “Best Industry Ambassador” in their Tomorrow’s Leaders Awards 2016
- Estates Gazette – “Rising Stars 2016”
- Committee Member of the RICS Rating Diploma Holders' Section